For any young professional, productivity and time management can be a tough thing to tackle. With latest innovations and advancements in tech, our minds are being constantly bombarded with information. So, it doesn’t take much to get distracted from your daily tasks. Instagram, WhatsApp and other platforms offer a quick ride down the rabbit hole. *spends days writing this blog post, oops* Whilst very few of us can really nail their time management skills, I thought I’d give you guys some tips on how to be more productive for the week ahead. Are you ready? *say yes*
Here are my 5 ways of increasing productivity and time efficiency:
- Catch some sleep – first and foremost, establish a healthy sleep routine. Habits such as eating, sleeping and waking up at the same time each day signal the body when it’s time to work, play and rest. So, with my busy lifestyle, I have to keep these 3 things consistent in order to make my day as productive and efficient as possible.
- Set daily goals – prioritise your tasks according to time commitment and priority level. I usually have my tasks written on my notepad. Also, I use Momentum for Chrome to set that one main task I have to achieve on the day.
- Take breaks – sitting at the desk for a long period of time is not good for your body. Therefore, I often leave my desk and go make myself some tea or have a little gossip sesh with my colleagues in the kitchen. *sorry not sorry*
- Shut down distractions – my phone is the biggest productivity drainer of all time! Quite often, I check my Instagram and WhatsApp every five-to-ten minutes which is really really bad. *cries* So, when it’s time to work, I turn my “Do Not Disturb” feature on and check my phone once I achieve at least one of my daily tasks. Also, I set my Kronaby watch to only notify me when there’s an important email coming in or when a close friend calls/texts me.
- Make minor daily decisions – a thousand tiny decisions add up to your day to day life. So, jump on your day ahead by taking care of simple tasks first. I always plan my outfits the evening before and prepare my weekly lunches in advance.
Introducing… The Next Generation of Connected Watches!
Back in July, I introduced you to Kronaby Sweden connected watches. These watches proved to increase my productivity, whilst making me look at least a hundred times more stylish. *style icon over here, whoop whoop* I use Kronaby watch to monitor my daily steps and have my email notifications set as a top priority because you never know what opportunity comes my way at the very last minute! *patiently waits*
Since I’m the #1 fan of Kronaby, they reached out to me asking if I would like to be one of the first influencers to try their next generation of watches. Obviously, I said yasss! *d’oh* With the new and improved sunray brushed sterling silver-plated dial and the solid rose gold frame, this new Kronaby watch is already making waves in the watchmaking industry. The new Sekel range is a major step up from its predecessors as it feels much more firm and precise. This might be the perfect gift for your modern dad or even yourself. #TreatYoSelf
As an avid location scout, I enjoy trying new things and experiencing unfamiliar places. So, the “Remember this spot” feature on my Kronaby watch makes my life a better place because I can save my current location by pressing the GeoTag button on my watch. It comes in extremely handy when I’m cycling about and see something worth coming back to. *content game strong*
Do you own a Kronaby connected watch? What is your favourite feature?
Sekel Role Gold Watch With Silver Dial and Brown Leather Strap from Kronaby Sweden
Jacquard Sweatshirt from Zara
Velvet Trousers from Zara
Lace Up Shoes In Black Leather With Creeper Sole from ASOS
Thanks to Kronaby Sweden for sponsoring this post. All opinions expressed here are my own.