This blog post was sponsored by USANA. However, all views expressed here are my own.
Go Beyond What You See!
If you’ve been reading my blog for a while now, you know that I’m a skincare freak. I’m always trying out new skincare products. So, by now, I have a good idea of what works best for my skin type.
Most skincare products found in supermarkets are not suitable for me because of my oily skin. They often make my skin produce more sebum which
A few weeks ago, I discovered USANA Health Sciences. They are a global nutrition company that provides the highest quality, science-based health products. Think nutritional foods, dietary supplements and skincare products!
I was keen to try their Celavive skincare range because it claims to support your skin’s natural ability to reduce the visible signs of ageing. *Ermmm… Hell yeah!* As someone who constantly hunts for anti-ageing products, this is a great opportunity for me to test these products out.
So, without further ado… Scroll down to read my step-by-step skincare routine using USANA’s Celavive skincare for combination/oily skin!
USANA Celavive Skincare Routine
- Cleanse: Don’t let grime dull your glow! For my skin type, I use Creamy Foam Cleanser twice a day. The product is not as foamy as you would expect, which is great. So, I use it…
- In the morning, to remove any sweat, excess oil and dead skin cells that may have accumulated overnight.
- At night, to cleanse away dirt, pollutants and oily residue.
- Tone: Not everyone needs to use a toner. I use it because it restores moisture balance and helps me get the most out of the other products. In this step, I’m applying the Perfecting Toner. It makes the skin look clear and bright.
- Enhance: Serums, masks, and eye treatment products deliver more effective results than you can get from a moisturiser.
- Most nights I use face masks to clear, hydrate, lift and firm my skin. The Hydrating + Lifting Sheet Mask is amazing because it significantly reduces the appearance of tired-looking skin.
- I use the Vitalizing Serum every day before applying my moisturiser as it smoothens up the surface of my skin. *yaaas*
- A good eye serum is a staple in any skincare routine. The Hydrating Eye Essence is a lightweight yet very hydrating product that reduces dark circles, puffiness and fine lines.
- Hydrate: The most important part of the routine!
- In the morning, I use Protective Day Lotion with SPF 30 to hydrate and protect my skin for the day ahead. It easily absorbs into my skin, perfectly locking in the moisture. *sweet*
- At night, I use Replenishing Night Gel to rejuvenate and repair my skin after a long day. The texture of this gel is very light, leaving a smooth matte finish. Love it!
Overall, USANA’s Celavive Skincare range is brilliant. Every single product is of high quality and works really well for oily/combination skin. All together, everything costs just over £200. Therefore, it may be a bit pricy for some of you but it’s a good investment for those looking to add a few new items to their skincare routine. I’d strongly recommend Creamy Foam Cleanser and Protective Day Lotion because of